Thursday, February 3, 2011

You know what I really want right now? . . . . I want



THIS >>>
Mmmm, Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino from Starbucks. I love Starbucks. If I could go there everyday, I definitely would.








Well, I felt like blogging, and I had things to blog about on my mind. . . but then I forgot what they were. So, I might just sit here and ramble.

I'm kinda stressed because I missed school yesterday because I wasn't feeling good, and then I missed it today. Now I am going to have a lot of make-up work. :( 2 days worth. Technically 3, because the homework I will end up having tomorrow, which I have to go to school tomorrow. I'm also really worried that my pot in ceramics will be too dry and I will have to start over. I hope and pray it isn't!

Good news, My mom is coming up to visit my brother and I today. I haven't seen her in. . awhile.

I promise I had something interesting to blog about, I just forgot, and now it's really bugging me that I can't remember. Oh well, I guess it wasn't THAT interesting right? Maybe I will remember later. . . I hope so.

This is a random little fact, but I always spell interesting wrong. It's really annoying, I'm glad my computer catches it for me. I spell it like, 'intresting' , I think I kinda pronounce it like that?. . .

Since I have nothing interesting (spelled it right that time, allll by myself, :P) left to tell you about, I'm going to go work on my Art project, oh and that's stressing me out too right now. :/ Ugh. I'm just going to keep telling myself to give my stress to God, He will take care of me. Kinda hard to do sometimes though. And, if you don't do it, you should try. I can honestly say, it's worth it.
kay... bye. (:


ta ta for now, (:

No comments:

Post a Comment