Thursday, February 3, 2011

I remembered !

Obviously if you read my last post then you know by the title what I'm talking about! :P I remembered what I was going to blog about!

There are a few really cool sites I read like almost EVERYDAY! You should definitely check them out! Here they are:

#1 fave;



I absolutely LOVE sixbillionsecrets ! Some are really sad, and depressing, but this may sounds silly, but I like to pray of those! (:

#2;


This one is so cute! I have to admit, some of the stories have actually made me cry! Heck, so has some of the secrets on six billion secrets! :P Check it out! love gives me hope !

#3; This is the last one I will put up, so it;s just my top 3 faves, but there are others I really like, just mainly these 3!


OMG Facts is super interesting! There are some pretty crazy things on there sometimes though! :P




Welp, that's it for this blog post! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment