Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I HAVE A LIFE!

I'm really excitedddd, because these next few fridays, I actually have PLANS! (: Which means I have a life of course!

This Friday, I'm going to a TEA PARTY  (with my BFF Marisol, :)! I know that may sound super cheesy, and not like me (it actually is, I love tea, and parties:P) , but our church has one every year with a special guest! The guest this year is Sarah Bowling. There are always tons of tables set up, all unique/fun, and all look so precious! Next year I actually plan on setting one up, It seems like a lot of fun! Here are some really cute tea party tables I found on Google, they are really fun to look at! (Leave me a comment, or message me on FB for more info on the Daughters of Destiny Tea Party! only $12 as ticket! Btw, it's only for girls, sorry ;)


I know this one is really simple, but I love the touches of pink! I love pink, :P



This is so pretty, I love all the colors. Especially for little girls!



I love this one! <3



I really like purple, and there is a lot here! (:

AREN'T THEY SO ADORABLE!? ;)


I'M A CAMEL! . . . sorry. I had to add that in there. :P My little sis, well kinda, was singing some thing and at the end it said that. It was funny too.

WELL, brb I have to go eat dinner, pausing here.
mm, yum. :P

I know this is so off subject, but seriously, why do people have to constantly have drama surrounding them? I mean, you can survive PERFECTLY without it. I honestly never have drama (if I do it's rare.) , and when I do, I go to the person and talk about it. People are very immature in high school, when they NEED to grow up. If there is a problem, go to the source and figure out what's going on, then end it. Get over yourself and get on with life. Jussayin'



Back on topic, Then next Friday, the 11th, I am going with some friends to seeee. . . .



Yeah, BE JEALOUS! I lovelovelovelovelove Justin Bieber, don't hate ;) I've been waiting to see this, FOREVER, okay, not forever, but you know! haha.


phew, finally finished with this blog, I literally started around like 7:30, but I kept getting side tracked! :P




ta ta for now! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment