Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

Some blogs I follow do this thing called 'What I'm Lovin' Wednesday' , I decided to take part and do it every Wednesday too!



I'm lovin'. . .
I absolutely LOVE this show. It always touches my heart, the great things people do for others and expect nothing back! Almost every time I watch it, I cry. Nbd, (:

I'm lovin' CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP and GRILLED CHEESE! Mmm, always perfect when you don't feel that great. I honestly think it really DOES make you feel better!








I'm also lovin' the light flurries we have been having all day! Although I WISH they would stick, it's still SO BEAUTIFUL outside! <3

I would really love for it to look like THIS^^ outside right now, I LOVE SNOW! <3 (:


I could add a lot more things I'm lovin' , but I have to go to the dishes before my dad gets home! :/ and, these are the basics for today!



ta ta for now, (:

p.s I will try to blog some more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment