Monday, July 12, 2010

MY 1ST CAR(:

OKAY. So I have been exceptionally happy lately! I have a few reasons why I think I am, 1) I am going home Friday! Wooo! 2) I have amazing friends who help me out through tough things, and 3) I JUST GOT MY FIRST CAR! Yeah, now I def think it's all 3! This week, has been all out great. (: Thank you LORD!

Yeah, as you know, because I just said it, I got my very first car today, err, yesterday, w.e (MONDAY) I am superrrr stoked. I love it! I didn't think God would bless me this tremendously! BUT, he did xD It is a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo! So, I reallyyyyy wanted a Jeep at the beginning of this year, and then Angela said that I probably wouldn't end up getting one because they are so expensive.! I was sad. haha. Then today, BAM. I found on. It is not necessarily the type I absolutely wanted, but hey, it's still a JEEP. I am totally digging it. :P ( I just sounded so 70's ) I couldn't believe it was in my price range! It is in amazing condition and everything works although I do have to get a new battery and belt, but that's easy, and is happening Tuesday! Then I'm going to clean it and take morrre pictures to post! (:MY BABY!! ^^^ xD


yeah, sadly I have to go to bed now I have stupid work tomorrow! Blah. (: Goodnight! Love you guys, all of the . . . zero people who read this! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment