Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I can't think of a name!

HEY YOU. Yeah YOU. Listen UP! . . . Wow, I am dumb.! (: Jk, I have no purpose for doing that, I just wanted to.

So , I think I'm bipolar. OMG. I was in an amazing mood for like the past couple days, now I am uuber stressed. ( I love that word [uuber] ) Okay, as you know, I got my very first car yesterday, and I LOVE IT. But I am so stressed about it. You are asking why? WELL , because Angela and Imad don't want to let me bring it home until almost all of it is paid off. UGH. and it stinks a lot. So, I asked my dad for a loan that I WILL pay him back, and he said no. I'm screwed. Now, I have to be patient and save up money to pay it off, I wish I had rich parents that could by me a car and I wouldn't have to worry about this. I know I will be able to pay it off, I'm just hoping it will be before my birthday, (September 14th) It it's not . . . I will be crushed. I just have to get home and work my butt off MORE, which I hate because my whole summer already has been me working. I hate the fast food business, okay maybe not hate but sure close to it. You get all sweaty and gross, and then the grease clogs your pores, and I am breaking out from it! It is AWFUL. And people are annoying, but not all. AND it's almost 99% of the time busy. ( I think I am exaggerating. ) xD It's basically not something I would settle with and do my entire life. NO WAY JOSE.

My brain is mush right now, and is on overdrive. I promise. I can't even think straight. Everything is everywhere. Stupid brain, why can't you cooperate!?!

P.S I am willing to take donations! LMBO. :P Jk, kinda.


BYE. FOR. NOW.

P.S.S I am addicted to blogging already, I see it sorta like a diary. Which I always attempt to keep, but never succeed. I would rather blog, of course I can't put everything on this.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment