Sunday, July 11, 2010

Change

I thought of something to blog about! Yay. (:

So, I have been in Kansas allll summer and I really miss my family and friends. SO MUCH. But I'm getting a car for being out here so long. .that's another story which when I get my car I will tell, and post pictures! Anyways, (gosh I change the subject quick) I am heading back home this Friday the 16th.! I am so stoked. I am visiting my mom for about 5 or 6 days, and then back to my dads. (where I live) My mom is really excited for me to visit, I usually don't see her much. I am also very excited. But the main point of this post is that there is A LOT of change for me right now. My dad, he found out he has a son. Yeah, that is big itself but . . he is coming to live with us! :O I was terrified and scared when I first found out. . I feel like my dad will just push me further down his list of priorities. . I always feel left out? nah, that's not the word, ummm, like I am pushed to the back burner. Like my dad doesn't care about me as much as her cares about, nick (my brother) or even Rose, which is sad, (Our nanny's daughter) I guess you could say I feel less important. . so when I found out that (Vince) is moving in with us. . I was so shocked. I just started to cry. My home already feels less like home. How is it going to feel now? Then I started to think, with some help from an amazing friend. .she showed me that God obviously has a good reason for this. Vince has been through a lot in his life and my dad is gonna be there for him, and be a light into his life. . and so will I. It really gave me a change of heart though when my dad told me that Vince already considers Nick and I his brother and sister, also I have always wanted an older brother. . he is 24. Now he can beat people up for me. haha jk (: So, this is a huge change already, but I'm getting through it. . . I'm sure the peculiarness will subside after awhile. . . it is already starting.!

That was only half of my big changes!

The 2nd one . . .
My mom is engaged. Okay, I should be really happy for her. . . . or whatever, BUT she has only known the guy for 2months. . if that. WEIRD. I have met him though, and he is really kind and treats her good. . . but don't they all in the beginning? I guess so. I just pray for my mom a lot. She believes in God, but she is not necessarily going down the right path. . . . I mean, she is living with the guy, BTW his name is Matt. Also, in a sense, I am really happy for her. . .because she is so happy. I makes me feel good, I don't have to worry as much anymore about her, and she actually has a life now, she has friends, and goes out, and LIVES a little! I just hope she really gets connected with God, and HE can fully fulfill her. I am actually also speaking to myself.

So! There is all the change. . . there is probably more, but those are the big ones! They may not seem so 'big' or 'important' to you. . . . but they DEFINITELY are to me! (:


haha, yay. My very first 'official' blog post is finished! (: I feel so accomplished, and proud! xD

2 comments:

  1. love that you have a blog sweet girl! i miss you! can't wait to get back together with you! let's talk soon! i became a follower! now you can see my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's exciting having one! (: haha. I miss you too! Okay!
    YAY! Congrats, Your the firstt! lol (:

    ReplyDelete