Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Devotional!

Gah, this is really late, considering it is almost saturdayy! :P  But hey, at least I am getting it done right?

I will update more tomorrow, I am just putting this devo up and then getting off. I am uuber tired.


FRIDAY:

Do your batteries ever run out of juice? Are there times when you just can't love anymore? It's at this point that God wants to help. We get so confused because we think love is a feeling. If you don't feel ;love then you can't act love. But it's a decision, a choice-which means sometimes it might not fell good. The next time your love tank is empty, pull into the filling station of God's word. Learn what love is from God's point of view. It doesn't have to feel a certain way, but God says that is does act a certain way.

Verse:

Love. . . does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. 1Corinthians 13:4-8


Thoughts:

I am so tired so I'm not really thinking clearly. I can say though that this is so true. People forget what love really is all the time, and they mistake if for a feeling all the time also. I am guilty of this. When I was younger my dad told me a few times that I didn't really love him because of the way I acted. I thought he sounded crazy. I was thinking, what does it have to do with how I act towards him? But actually it has everything to do with that. I am gunna sign off now, goind to bed. Last thing I have to say is I really love this verse!

Goodnight y'all. (: Love youu! <3



Ta Ta For Now.(:

1 comment:

  1. OMG YOU ARE LIKE SO FREAKING AWESOME! I LOVE ALLLLL YOUR POSTS WILL YOU BE MY BEST FRIEND?!!?!?! I REALLY NEED ONE! (: THANK YOUUUUU.

    ReplyDelete