Friday, July 22, 2011

Already?!

I know I know, this is pretty ridiculous. I'm already stressing about school. I was just thinking early about all the stuff I am going to be responsible for, and the classes I'm taking. At first I thought I only had Psychology to worry about... nope. I remembered I have yearbook, (a job soon hopefully), AP Bio (which I heard wasn't that hard but you never know), and a junior paper, oh and I might join T.A.T..U (teens against tobacco use, a club at our school)... I think there is something I'm forgetting.. hmm. Anyways.. I know I shouldn't be worrying.. I should be giving this to God, I know, and I'm working on it. It's just hard. I know I can do all of these things, well I think I can... but I get so overwhelmed I just freak out and don't know how to function. :S It's weird. Instead of working my butt off even harder when I feel like I can't do something, I just stop. Give up. It's not healthy, especially when I get into the "real world". Please just keep me in your prayers. When school starts I am seriously going to have to set myself a schedule for everything, and then squeeze in time for other things. I know plenty of teenagers juggle these things all the time, but I'm not one that's used to it. Sorry for the bad punctuation.. I could really careless when I'm writing in my blog.


I'm done for now.... I just had to vent about all of this!! Oh and I have my 2nd interview at McAlister's on Monday!! I'm so excited! :D They do 3 interviews to "pick out the bad seeds." haha I think that is actually a good idea, it just seems to take awhile! It's worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment