Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Parents=A Pain.

My dad just got home last night, and this is very sad to say but today I was already getting sick of him. How ridiculous is that!? I feel awful for feeling that way,  but I can't help it!

We already got in an argument. It was extremely dumb too. I left my blender out and apart, you know how they have those sharp blades? Yeah. That's what started this all. He started yelling at me because it was out, and he asked me why it was apart so I told him I didn't know because I haven't used it in awhile and the last time I touched it, it was on the dryer rack thingy so whoever took it off of there set it on the counter with out putting it together. I mean, I know it's mine but I don't think I deserve to be yelled at when I didn't know it was like that! He continued to yell, get all angry, worked up, and what-not so I stood up for myself! I'm sorry but I'm not the type of person to sit back and get yelled at, I say something. Maybe I should work on that, especially because he is my father, BUT does that mean it gives HIM the right to yell and cuss at ME!? JUST because he is the PARENT!?? I definitely don't think so! I get so angry at him, because he tells me I am disrespecting him but I guess he doesn't see that he is disrespecting me also! I have told him before that when he yells and curses at me, that shows disrepect to me. Guess what he said? He said, I don't care. I am the parent.  hfausdvbhiowulebvilasueb!?!?!?!? So sorry but that is not a good excuse to me! 

-Okay sorry you had to listen to me bicker about this. But it happens a lot, and I really needed to vent before I went crazy. :S

Btw, I would like some feed back on this. Am I being to unreasonable? Tell me your thoughts. If I need to seriously change something, lemme know! (:

Ta Ta For Now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment